Sunday 12 October 2008

I dream of Brini

It's all very Major Nelson and Coco Beach, and I just love it. Conjured up by the delightful Brini Maxwell for Felix Populi. Billed as Luxurious Choices for Happy People, the Palm Springs Linen Collection is available in over 60 custom colour combinations and hand crafted in New York.


palm springs linen awning pillow


palm springs linen tile pillow
kidney pillow with an appliqued tile design in patent leather to a linen ground


palm springs tassel tuft pillow with contrasting tassel and piping




----------------
Now playing: [unknown] - I Dream of Jeannie
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

I kind of like these!

HOBAC said...

They are fun, without being obnoxious.

Tobi said...

So fun, and pretty!

Speaking of pretty--There is a blog award on my page for you.
How do you like that segue? I think it leans more to the obnoxious!

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I do so like the pairing of Luxurious and Happy.