Here is one I snapped strolling through the park.
(not really, image from freefoto)
Saw this on Pigtown*Design and thought it would be fun. The initial temptation to be wicked and outrageous has passed.
1. Eggnog or hot chocolate?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He wraps, if he knows what's good for him.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Tree only, and white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Yes, and also use it in the flower arrangements.
5. When do you put your decorations up?
About the third week of December. The tree goes up on Christmas Eve.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Christmas breakfast: scrambled eggs, ham with chow-chow, and bake.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Hmm...the first time I saw the Nutcracker at Lincoln Centre.
Pales in comparison,though, to the one where a friend insisted I meet her on Christmas Eve. As I approached, I could see her chatting (she has this awful habit of chatting to strangers) to this urchin. So I rushed up to her and broke the terrible news that Santa had just been shot down over Bagdad and Christmas had been cancelled. Wicked, I know, but it still tickles me now. And, yes she did manage to assuage the child's horror, as I knew she would.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
When I was about eight and Santa got caught leaving presents at the foot of the bed.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Are you kidding? Open them? I haven't even wrapped them!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
With everything but the kitchen sink.
11. Snow: love it or hate it?
Love, love, love it.
12. Can you ice skate?
No, but not for the lack of trying.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
A signed Karsh photograph of Audrey Hepburn.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Making it lovely.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Home made fruitcake, or zabaglione, or creme caramel with berries in a light orange syrup, or....
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
It used to be midnight mass, now we watch it on TV instead.
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
Giving...people are scared of giving me presents...I'm equally scared of getting them.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy
20. Candy canes:
Red and white, is there another kind?
21. Favorite Christmas movie?
Frosty the Snowman with Burl Ives
22. What do you leave for Santa?
A beware of the dog sign - that way he can't sue.