Saturday 2 August 2008

More tales from the Road


Flying Fish, Madeira 1897

All 5' 4" of him ( 5' 6" if one were to include the tallish hair) - Why do flying fish fly?
That was it. That is what he wanted to know. That is what I came inside to answer. Why do flying fish fly?


Friends of Dorothy's, though I am pretty sure he wasn't.

All 6' 2" of me - Because they can?

In my head -
a) So that one day you will be able to waste my time.
b) Ask David Attenborough.
c) Better yet, go and ask the Wizard.

Click. There's no place like home. Click. There's no place like home. Click. There's no place like home. Clck, click, click....Damn. The shoes don't work.


----------------
Now playing: Diana Ross and Michael Jackson - Ease on Down the Road
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

katiedid said...

If not for for these ....do we call them "little people"... perhaps life would be a bit less interesting. I mean...he caused a memory that will probably stay with you longer than the regular sized people with (one would hope) above average thought processes. A good story to tell?

HOBAC said...

Katiedid - he wasn't that short. Just Napoleon short.
He was probably just killing time before conquering Europe.

Cote de Texas said...

OMG - you are SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!! you crack me up!!!! the pictures of the lollypop guild!!!!

are you THIS funny in real life?

HOBAC said...

funnier