Friday 26 September 2008

Mary, please!

Skip ahead 9 minutes 3 seconds



Shazia (to Preston): ....Why don't you go do that because it's not so labour intensive. I thought that was the most disgusting thing you could have said to me!

Jeff: Shaz, did you call him an a-hole?

Shazia: I probably did.

Jeff (condescendingly): Isn't that the most disgusting thing you could say to somebody?

I shall say no more as this will undoubtedly only turn ugly. But, what a prig...


P.S. As for the exchange between Eddie and the dealer, if that had been me (in the role of the dealer, of course)... now that would have been some D. R. A. M. A.

----------------
Now playing: The Smiths - Frankly, Mr. Shankly
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

the quarter rat said...

I can think of much worse things to call people who get in my way. People who know me know this.

I'd LOVE to see you take out someone on one of these shows (but the general public is not ready).

Pigtown*Design said...

Jeff Lewis is an a**hole! I couldn't bear to watch that show of his. It just made me cringe!

Unknown said...

like jeff doesn't call people an asshole each and everyday. glass houses. stones.